For its second edition, Fine Arts Paris is developing its cultural programme and is creating a Fine Arts Week.
Like the Drawings Week held every year in March for the past twenty years or so, the aim of this week is to encourage the discovery or rediscovery of the collections of the museums of Paris and the Ile-de-France.
Collectors, connoisseurs and experts are invited to private exclusive events, great occasions for exchanges and wonder, thanks to the involvement of curators and directors of the partner institutions of Fine Arts Paris.
To echo especially important recent events in the world of Sculpture, the first Fine Arts Week is entirely dedicated to this art.
The Fine Arts Week 2018, called for this occasion Sculpture Week, will run from Monday 5 to Sunday 11 November 2018.
We are delighted to allow you to discover below the museums and partner institutions of Sculpture Week 2018!
- Musée d’Orsay
- COARC (Conservation des Œuvres d’Art Religieuses et Civiles)
- Musée Bourdelle
- Musée de la Vie romantique
- Petit Palais
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- Musée de Cluny – Musée national du Moyen-âge
- Musée Zadkine
- Beaux-Arts de Paris
- Atelier Brancusi / Centre Pompidou
- Bibliothèque nationale de France
- Musée du Louvre
- Maison de Victor Hugo
- Musée Maillol
- Musées Rodin (Paris et Meudon)
- Musée Condé Domaine de Chantilly
- Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature
- Ecole du Louvre