Stand 25

69, rue Sainte-Anne, 75002 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)1 47 03 49 87

DE BAYSER was founded by Patrick and Rose-Anne de Bayser in 1936. It has since then provided drawings to collectors, helping them to make their choice, and to museums looking for rare pieces.

The gallery presents a large selection of drawings, framed or in boxes, ranging from the sixteenth to the twentieth century in all European schools. The gallery is now run by four brothers: Augustin, Louis, Matthieu and Patrick de Bayser.


Back to top