|137 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, 75008 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)1 42 89 33 66
Originally founded in London, the gallery relocated to Paris in 1996 in the elegant suroundings of an “hôtel particulier” close to the Champs-Elysées.
The gallery has two rare specialities: the early Italian paintings and the “pietra dura” objects. It is also well known for its selection of 17th century Italian paintings.
It regularly organizes large exhibitions which have an international recognition. These have become a port of call for collectors, museum curators and amateurs alike. They are all accompanied by a scholarly bilingual (French and English) catalogue.
Past exhibitions have included « l8th century views of Venice and “capricci” (1725-1835) » and « Sumptuous hardstone and marble pieces » ; when our two most recent shows focused on “ltalian Caravaggesque painters” and ” 14th and 15thcentury Italian Masterpieces”.