It is located on the romantic Paris Left Bank, two minutes away from the Orsay Museum and the spectacular riverside views of the quays of the Seine. It is housed in a late 18th century mansion, designed by famed Louis XVI architect Claude-Nicolas Ledoux.
With a PhD in Art History from the Sorbonne and a degree from the École du Louvre, Simon Lhopiteau who is a member of the Société de l’Histoire de l’Art français and a certified expert with the Compagnie Nationale des Experts (C.N.E.)
The Galerie Orsay Paris is interested in post-impressionism schools and movements and all the way to 20th century Modernism and Abstraction. It periodically sets up shows, particularly in connection with the «CERCLE BEAUX-ARTS RIVE GAUCHE».
Paul Léon BLEGER
Paul Léon BLEGER (1889-1981)
Geneva, the old town from the lak
Oil on panel
Dimensions : 26 x 35 cm (10,23 x 13,77 inches)
Signed and dated in the bottom left hand corner : « P. Bléger / 1917 »