Based in Rotterdam, Onno van Seggelen Fine Arts was founded in 2010. The gallery specializes in Master Drawings dating from the 16th to early 20th century with a main focus on 17th and 18th century Dutch Old Masters and Belgian Symbolists.
The gallery debuted in 2016 with TEFAF Showcase and PAN Amsterdam. Since 2018 we exhibit at Salon du Dessin Paris.
Among our clients we have welcomed major musea and institutions worldwide such as the
• Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
• Teylers Museum, Haarlem
• Fries Museum, Leeuwarden
• Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
• Morgan Library & Museum, New York
• Fondation Custodia (Coll. F. Lugt), Paris
• Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento, California
• Musée des Avelines, Saint-Cloud
• National Gallery of Art, Washington
• City Archives of Amsterdam
• City Archives of The Hague
• City Archives of Utrecht
• Trust-funds and many prominent private-collectors worldwide.
For Fine Arts Paris 2020, we have selected our finest recent acquisitions with drawings by Pierre-Nolasque Bergeret, Abraham Bloemaert, Friedrich Brentel/Bartholomäus Lingg, Willem Gerard Hofker, Gerard van Honthorst, Esaias van de Velde, Jacob de Wit and many more.
Willem Gerard HOFKER
Willem Gerard HOFKER (1902-1981)
South banks of Pont Neuf overlooking the Louvre
(the artist has depicted himself on the lower left while sketching)
388 x 284 mm
Signed and dated “W.G. Hofker, 1954”
Private-collection, The Netherlands